Main preventive measures against COVID-19 for the season 2021-2022
The protocol to access ski resorts has been updated to reflect improvements in the temporary measures to minimize the spread of SARS-CoV-2 announced by the Andorran government on 28/03/2022.
In the following, we have detailed the general measures which will be implemented at the ski resorts:
• In order to guarantee the safety of the staff, as well as the reassurance of the visitors and tourists all the staff working at the ski resorts have the COVID certificate. As well the ski resorts will weekly randomly test the staff.
• The ski resorts maintain the use of the mask for their staff in the interior spaces for customer service.
USE OF AN APPROVED MASK OR NECK COVER
• The mandatory use of the mask is exempt in interior spaces such as restaurants, ski schools, common areas, enclosed ski lifts…
• The use of the mask is recommended indoors specially for people who, due to age, or health risk factors or because they are not immunitized, are especially vulnerable to infection by SARS – CoV-2.
• The use of the mask remains mandatory in the ski station medical centers.
• Avoid crowds in any situation or activity.
• No capacity limitation is foreseen at the ski stations as skiing, snowboarding, ski mountaineering, etc. is considered an outdoor activities.
• Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers are available for customers to maintain hand hygiene.
• Cleaning, disinfection and continuous ventilation of common spaces and at all points of the station will be increased in frequency and diligence.
• The capacity in mechanical lifts is 100%, at all times subject to the regulations established by the Government of Andorra in regard to public transport.
• The ski schools have adapted their technical teaching protocols to guarantee the safety of clients and instructors.
•The restaurant and dining areas are at 100% capacity.
•The COVID certificate is no longer required to access to restaurants in the ski resorts from the 10th march.
•Restaurant menus are in QR code format to avoid handling paper.
•It is recommended to make a reservation in advance for restaurants in order to avoid queues at the premises.
RESERVATIONS AND PAYMENTS
•The use of the ski station mobile apps will be promoted to minimize the handling of ski slope maps and informational materials on paper, as well as making reservations online for the different services of the ski stations.
•The online purchase and reservation of ski passes and station services is recommended to avoid going through ticket offices. Ticket sales and collection machines have been incorporated to reinforce self-purchases.
•Payment by credit card and contactless devices will be prioritized.