Season pass for ski mountaineering and snowshoe users
Winter season 2021-2022 and summer 2022
The Nature Pass is a global pass which permits the practice of other snow sports other than alpine skiing, in the Grandvalira, Ordino Arcalís, Vallnord - Pal Arinsal and Naturland resorts. It is a valid season pass for both the winter and summer.
IN WINTER Users will be able to access, daily and without limitations, to 27 ski mountaineering itinerary runs and specific snowshoe zones, as well as the use of 13 ski lifts with one ascent and one descent per day and per ski lift.
With this pass, the first aid and transport service to the station's medical center is also included in the event of an accident on the circuits and slopes set up for these activities.
IN SUMMER This pass will give access to the use of the lifts designated by the stations, with one ascent and one descentper day and per ski lift.
ONE FIXED RATE: 125 €
10% discount for members of the FAM (Andorran mountain federation)
THE NATURE PASS CAN BE PURCHASED:
• At the Ski Andorra offices and at the ticket offices of Vallnord - Pal Arinsal.
• Online with several designated collection points.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE NATURE PASS:
• 11mountain ski itinerary runs.
• 20 snowshoeing circuits.
• Access to the following lifts: Canillo gondola, El Tarter gondola, Soldeu gondola, Els Pioners gondola (Pas de la Casa), Funicamp, Montmalús ski lift and Xavi chair lift.
• Access to the Canillo gondola, Soldeu gondola, and Funicamp.
• 5 ski mountaineering itinerary runs.
• Snowshoeing zones.
• Access to the Tristaina gondola.
• Access to the Tristaina gondola and Creussans chair lift.
• 8 ski mountaineering itinerary runs.
• 6 snowshoe circuits.
• Access to the La Massana gondola, Els Orriols gondola in Arinsal, Arinsal - Pal cable car, La Tossa ski lift and the Pla de la Cot conveyor belt.
• Access to the Comapedrosa Andorra Mountain Ski World Cup.
• The station will have at your disposal a team of ski patrols from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. It's necessary to check the night itineraries open by the ski resort.
• Access to the La Massana gondola and the Arinsal - Pal cable car.
• Access to the two World Cups events: UCI MTB Wolrd Cup and Skyrace Comapedrosa.
• 3 ski mountaineering itinerary runs.
• Snowshoeing zones.
Remember: in order to practice mountain skiing at the ski resorts, you must respect and comply with the specific rules and recommendations.